Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant real-time inter-bank electronic funds transfer system developed by NPCI. IMPS offer an inter-bank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones 24/7 and at real time. This facility can be availed anywhere any time.
We have developed our own IMPS switch as Technology Service Provider which synchronizes bank server data with NPCI switch and processes immediate payments. Our platform is being used by one of the large-scale public-sector Banks and two of the largest Regional Rural Banks in India on complete end-to-end model which includes development, AMC and FMS.
Citizens can use the IMPS service using their registered Mobile number and Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) or through Internet Banking using their Account number and IFSC code.
- Quick Fund Transfer – Instant Bank Transfer and settlement
- Multiple Channels – Solution consumed by Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATM, Business Correspondents, Branches and Foreign Inward Remittance
- Safe and Secure Transaction – Security with complete encryption as per NPCI standards
- Quick Alerts before Transfer – Transfer Confirmation to both Sender and Receiver
- 24/7 Availability – User can access 24/7 through any channel – Mobile, web, ATM, Branch, BC Point
- Auto Monitoring – Inbuilt platform to monitor and manage high uptime for digital transactions.
- Easy Reconciliation – Transactions can be tracked using transaction reference ID and remarks.