Post Demonetization, India moved a step closer towards becoming as cashless economy with able support from Unified Payment Interface (UPI). UPI is one of the fastest growing retail payment instruments in India surpassing several other instruments.
With the need for growing demand for digital transactions, we have developed robust solution for UPI as per the NPCI’s guidelines which are currently provided to a large-scale public sector banks, two of the largest Regional Rural banks and one of the largest Co-operative banks in the country.
With this new payment method, users can now transaction from any application linking any bank account. A complete interoperable platform with QR based payment features empowering Merchants to accept digital payments. The solution has opened up tremendous scope for innovation.
Our solution not only focuses on transaction but provides real time access to the monitoring and control for high uptime and customer delight.
We have created a future ready solution that can be scaled on No time and has capacity to multiply due to advanced technical architecture and robust processing engine.
- Interoperable solution - Collect or make payments with Virtual Payment Address / UPI ID
- Integrated platform – UPI as an integrated solution in web or mobile based application such as MBS and Internet Banking
- Safe and Secure - Follows strict RBI and NPCI guidelines for application and data.
- Merchant Payments – Inbuilt Merchant payment platform to generate revenue for our customers.
- 24/7 Availability – High industry uptime for users and High resource availability for banks.
- Monitoring and Control – In-built modules for auto-monitoring, alerts and analysis platform